Author
Topic: Join Request - Tapak  (Read 3710 times)

TapakCZ

• Inactive
  • 4 cz
Join Request - Tapak
2014-10-31 16:38:07
Nickname:Tapak
Previous names:-
Date of birth: 16.2.1999
Playing since:2012
Previous clans: SAM,PPT,Try
I'm skilled at:DD
I play, played here:Dont understand the question?
Spoken languages:CZ,SK,EN a bit PL
Skype address:tapakcz
Why I want to join the clan:Because GoD are so far for me probably the most realistic and friendly clan and it is actually on the top,players here are not like in CZ they are more skilled,and more friendly atleast so far i have seen
Other information:I can help you in cw with CZ/SK best teams i can go easily tell them if some of our guys would want cw and there would be no team on GoD server, I am sure that I will find some teams on CZ/SK servers and tell them.Also I can help you with winning MTA SA DD League cause as i said i really know the secrets of the CZ/SK,PL teams like what maps they dont play too much if they camp or not,if they are playing more offense, defense each player what he is really doing etc.
Please atleast give me a chance i had a 2 year break since 2012 cause of disband of Try,now i want to join GoD cause my chance were so low in 2012 to join you and now i think i am fully experienced and I can give you some of this experience aswell =)

Okay thanks for taking time and reading this stuff and about your votes
             Even if I wont make it I will thank for anyone who will vote if I should be ''The choosen one   :P         

Tapak

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
Re: Join Request - Tapak
#1 2014-10-31 19:49:17
I've never seen you on GoD DD and this is my biggest problem. Btw, this is one of the best JR of all.

TapakCZ

• Inactive
  • 4 cz
#2 2014-10-31 20:00:15
Yeah but my problem is that when i am on GoD server I dont really see any another members,like I was today playing on GoD for like 2 hours and the only GoD i have met was Awesome and Shift [like two minutes],btw what does JR mean?pls

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#3 2014-10-31 21:49:16
Sorry, JR=Join Request. We have about 4-5 active dd members, that's why you didnt met with more.

TapakCZ

• Inactive
  • 4 cz
#4 2014-10-31 22:25:12
Oh ok,btw now I have met Shift and Bl@de so yeah,but i am actually kinda annoyed that i have got like whole time 60 ping and then jump into 160 for 1 second gonna get blown and then jump back to 60 ,but i can live with that  ;)

sidida

• Inactive
  • 2 cz
#5 2014-11-02 18:33:00
NO from me

iDaveeY

• DM member
  • 315 hu
  • Yea its me bitches
#6 2014-11-03 16:12:17