Author
Topic: Cookie Join Request DD  (Read 3874 times)

Cookie

• Inactive
  • 6 bg
  • It's a beautiful sight to behold, so soft and kind
Cookie Join Request DD
2014-11-21 12:09:39
Nickname: Cookie
Previous names: rebirthless & boomshakalaka
Date of birth: 12 June, 1996
Playing since: 2011
Previous clans: FOTL , SS , AC , GoW
I'm skilled at: DM/DD DD (Destruction Derby)
I play, played here: I play
Spoken languages: English , Bulgarian & little but Turkey.
Skype address: kilar58
Why I want to join the clan:I've been aware of your clan reputation for some time. You're regarded as an innovator within the industry and beyond. I appreciate that your team's success is due to a number of members, not least of which is hard work. I'm an excellent team work player.Well it was always my dream to join a DD clan like this.I'm confident I'd be an asset to clan group. I hope that my experience shows I'm suitably qualified to fulfill the trial or member position.
Other information: My name is Martin, and I am 18. I come from Bulgaria, where you can find the real vodka... and german cars (legal , Lada Niva :D mostly). Now I'm learning how to be hotelier. I love music, I can handle most of kinds. I like to meet up my friends, playing racing games. I also like to play soccer, hang out with my friends sometimes and of course, I love playing video games, especially MTA on DD servers. I'm very active, around 5 or more hours on weekdays and 7-8 or maybe even more on weekend. I know how to handle tricky situations most of the time, I'm friendly, I love to help people and make them smile

anwix

• Active
  • 42 hu
Re: Cookie Join Request DD
#1 2014-11-21 15:37:24
FAKER

Cookie

• Inactive
  • 6 bg
#2 2014-11-21 15:53:20
FAKER
If you mean that im faking the another one "Cookie" from DM , NO ! Im using this nickname from 2012. I'm not the Cookie from DM !
Last Edit: 2014-11-21 16:18:52 by Cookie

iDaveeY

• DM member
  • 315 hu
  • Yea its me bitches
#3 2014-11-22 04:26:56
Lada as a german brand?

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#4 2014-11-22 15:14:00
I played against you a lot, but to be honest i dont remember any positive things about you. Maybe im wrong

Cookie

• Inactive
  • 6 bg
#5 2014-11-22 16:09:19
I played against you a lot, but to be honest i dont remember any positive things about you. Maybe im wrong
I'am from these people are hardworking, well qualified, and have years of experience, but are afraid of losing the chance to join , someone who is able to control a situation rather than allow a situation to control me. If you give me a chance you'll find many positive things at me.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#6 2014-11-23 23:14:27
We dont need more foreign players now. We need to keep the balance.

Your application have been declined.

Designed by Surge