Author
Topic: Join Request Cookie  (Read 3276 times)

Cookie

• Inactive
  • 6 bg
  • It's a beautiful sight to behold, so soft and kind
Join Request Cookie
2015-02-01 09:35:22
Nickname:
Cookie
Previous names:
rebirthless & Marti
Date of birth:
12 June, 1996 
Playing since:
Previous clans:
[TW] , [NBD] , [FOTL] , Dr.
I'm skilled at: DM/DD
DD (Destruction Derby)
I play, played here:
GoD Clan 100% DD server ; MTA-Turkey
Spoken languages:
English , Bulgarian , Russian
Skype address:
kilar58
Why I want to join the clan:
Your team gives a suitable environment which is necessary for my growth and provide a better opportunities for a bright future by enhancing my skills and abilities. I believe that your clan, as a leader in its field of work, will definitely give me the experience that I lack and the opportunities that I need to grow as an individual and enhance my skills as well as contribute in the prosperity of the team, and above all, your team is offering me the thing that I always wanted.I've been aware of your clan reputation for some time. You're regarded as an innovator within the industry and beyond. I appreciate that your team's success is due to a number of members, not least of which is hard work. I'm an excellent team work player.Well it was always my dream to join a DD clan like this.I'm confident I'd be an asset to clan group. I hope that my experience shows I'm suitably qualified to fulfill the trial or member position.
Other information:
I am an accomplished administrative professional and a junior in the Desturction Derby & Race at Multi Theft Auto. Over the past two years, I have provided high-level support in a DD.  I am now seeking a position that will make the most of my skills.In exchange, I offer exceptional attention to detail, highly developed communication skills, and a talent for managing clanwars with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask. My accomplishments and qualifications are further detailed in the attached resume. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you and discuss the value that I can bring to your organization. I'am from these people are hardworking, well qualified, and have years of experience, but are afraid of losing the chance to join , someone who is able to control a situation rather than allow a situation to control me. If you give me a chance you'll find many positive things at me.
Last Edit: 2015-02-01 11:22:10 by Cookie

Nikolay.

• Wannabe
  • 14 bg
  • motocross <3
Re: Join Request Cookie
#1 2015-02-01 09:42:02
Very nice application !!! Good luck buddy.

Kenzy!

• Geek
  • 85 hu
#2 2015-02-01 10:06:08
ez egy kurwa jó jr szerintem meg érdemelné hogy bevegyük és szerintem még jól is dd zik ;Đ GL

Dokinas

• Nolifer
  • 112 hu
  • Platonic homosexual
#3 2015-02-01 13:37:00
+1, nekem is tetszik a jr :3 és nem tolja rosszul!!!

Mallas

• Active
  • 32 ba
  • MAN UNITED
#4 2015-02-01 16:33:21
I'll vote No because we don't need players for DD squad. Sorry

#LiGhT

• Active
  • 34 hu
#5 2015-02-01 19:32:27