Author
Topic: nX_ #Join Request  (Read 4886 times)

nxy2

• Inactive
  • 2 ua
nX_ #Join Request
2015-02-15 04:57:14
Sorry for ignore the Join Request format.

"About me"

My name is Sunny V. Linard. I'm born in 10/06/1986 and I am from Kiev city, Ukraine.
I've been living in Ukraine my whole childhood till I complete 12 years old when my parents decided change the country.
I started to live in United Kingdom and was naturalized British.
I joined the royal navy in 2005 and I served it for 3 years. I went to the Iraq and Afghanistan war, where I received an invite to join the: Special Air Service (S.A.S). And still at (S.A.S) till today.
Actually I'm living in Brazil for own safety.
I can Speak: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Portuguese, Latin and Irish.
I like to paint frames at free times and also play MTA.
I have 3 adopted daughters also Ukrainian.
I consider myself a funny person and gentle. Sometimes i get pissed off but, Who never felt like this once?

"About nX_"

I started play mta since 2010 and still playing till actual days. I am popular mapper and Produced around 30 maps. Actually I'm working at my Vol.15 - Vol.17 that will be out soon. My "DM" skills are medium, sometimes enough to be called of "pro" but... everyone have bad days. I went member of WTF// (what the fuck),  -RB- (redbull), Epic! (epic gaming), -sk- (skilled gaming) and UnG// (united games). The reasons to quit these clans: WTF//, -RB- and Epic!, was the same they all closed. About -sK- and UnG// I quit because some troubles, by the way both clans just one and the same guy was the reason to quit. It's about keep wrong and do not get into useless troubles.

"Why I want to join"

For a month and few days I'm playing at GOD server. I know some guys there and i chose the server as my usual place to play.
All the guys are always friendly and that open chances for new friendships.
As a clan member I'll be able to help in some kind of image design. The only problem about my recruitment is, sometimes I need go in missions of (S.A.S) and it usually takes 2 or 6 weeks. Probably I'll need be away all this time.

That's all. Hope that I fit into the clan requirements. It'll be a honor make part of this family. Best regards nX_

#Edit
Sorry about such mistake.
My nick name in game is: nX_. My account at GoD server is: nxy. My skype id is: slim.lokao.
About maps taste I really have a skeptical opinion about few maps... starting by those shits they call as skilled, even my dog can create thousand "backward lands" and put few rocks around and say "oh yeah I am the fuckin' god" nah... so further my opinion were and still the same about it, you can be popular but it'll never turn you famous or a "divinity".
My favorite ones are Vortex, Sonix and budya maps. I love tropical maps with it smooth track. But this sci-fi shits and industrial ones makes me so horny...
Last Edit: 2015-02-16 15:58:23 by nX_

Hederi

• Nolifer
  • 391 hu
  • Former Co-Leader of GoD
Re: nX_ #Join Request
#1 2015-02-15 10:35:34
OMG OMG
YES! ACCEPT THIS GUY

Once upon a time I played MTA:SA DD professionally, now I just talk about it.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#2 2015-02-15 14:42:53
Ez most komoly? :D

ZeKK

• DM member
  • 106 hu
#3 2015-02-15 20:05:58
+20 :D

CsaWee

• 32 de
#4 2015-02-16 13:04:22
Nice jr., I Support you!  :D
CsaWee Vol.5 Incoming!

ZsoXa

• Nolifer
  • 240 hu
#5 2015-02-16 15:20:58
Well I have to say that your join request is in the top 10 what i've ever read on this page, but because you ignored our format (apology accepted) I still would like to know some information about you.
-Your nickname
-Account name( on GoD servers )
-Which maps you prefer, its kinda a new thing we're interested in what are those maps where the applier can perform the best
-We also need a skype account from you
Greetings,
ZsoXa

nxy2

• Inactive
  • 2 ua
#6 2015-02-16 15:58:55
Edited. Sorry about such mistake.  :-\

Kenzy!

• Geek
  • 85 hu
#7 2015-02-16 17:23:29
tényleg jól dm ezik én TÁMOGATOM!!! Sok sikert nX

UppeR

• Nolifer
  • 104 hu
  • =)
#8 2015-02-16 20:06:33
+1,This JR is awesome!

ZsoXa

• Nolifer
  • 240 hu
#9 2015-02-21 15:21:33
Accepted as trial, grat  :)

PaRaNoID

• Nolifer
  • 241 hu
#10 2015-02-21 19:13:47
Congratz ;)

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#11 2015-02-21 22:15:10
Zsó fosol az ukránoktól szóval bebiztosítod magad előre?

#GrandeuR

• Inactive
  • 1 ps
#12 2015-05-28 09:45:05
Nice jr , Congratulations

Designed by Surge