My serial: ///
Date of birth: 30.4.1996
Playing since: '09
Previous clans: stars// Dr. |oD| [TW] {BoS} [SS] [SMT] [JK] [GoD] [Wild]
I'm skilled at (DD or DM): DD
I play, played here: I play on GoD DD
Spoken languages: English and Bosnian.
Skype address: godmallas
Why I want to join the clan: This clan is just great for me. I hope you don't hate me since there was some conflicst, I'm not sure but I didn't do anything wrong. I've just played for my team like you would. I give my best for team where I play. I wanna join GoD again because I've made stupid mistake when I did such an idiot thing and got fight with you Mettyu because of Kubol, but you see I was right, he was in only for one or two weeks. I was in like 3 months and I wouldnt leave ever. This clan is for me and I know it, I hope you will take me back because we were hangin always and I still do with some members and those times are the best times in my mta career for real. I don't know what to say more, if you give me chance again I'll give my best in.
Other information: You all know me, idk what to say. Im Aldin, 19 years old from Bosnia and Herzegovina capital city Sarajevo. Manchester United fan since I was 9 years old. I've been playing MTA since '09.

Paok

• Inactive
Re: Mallas JR
#1 2015-07-01 11:56:04
Yes,Yes!! :)) <3

Hederi

• Nolifer
  • 391 hu
  • Former Co-Leader of GoD
#2 2015-07-01 13:11:07
Good luck :D

Once upon a time I played MTA:SA DD professionally, now I just talk about it.

Mallas

• Active
  • 32 ba
  • MAN UNITED
#3 2015-07-01 13:27:15

iDaveeY

• DM member
  • 315 hu
  • Yea its me bitches
#4 2015-07-01 16:32:22
xDD

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#5 2015-07-01 17:24:37
As i said before it surely wont happen. Just because that stupid jew was spamming me, and he was sure im gonna, and i want to take you to god. I decline it now

Designed by Surge