Author
Topic: Report Daigamindx  (Read 14628 times)

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
Report Daigamindx
2015-09-13 11:10:50

Complaint
User Nick: [Wild]JoinT
Player Nick: [GoD]Daigamindx
Reason:
Hi,i want to complaint about some admin that got his rights just now,well i joined GoD DD Server,and immediately Daigamindx banned me,you may asking for yourself why he did it,the reason he did it because i'm jew ( from israel ), dai known as hitler lover and jews hater,i cant believe how such a player like this can be in god team,you just care from his skills but not from his behavior,you should take care of it,soon god dd will have 0/32 players every day because dai will ban all,before he will do it you should remove his rights and unban me because i got banned for racsim and nothing for real.

Licinio

• Inactive
  • 3 es
Re: Report Daigamindx
#1 2015-09-13 11:18:50
Its true... Dairacist.
Last Edit: 2015-09-13 11:21:24 by Licinio

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#2 2015-09-13 11:26:52
this ban is not about the being racist or anything.its about how you act on our servers and while we playing cw how you are abusing your admin to our players.it wasnt only my opinion,at the same time we have talked in team and we decided to ban you with mettyu and shift.
I'm not doing nothing wrong,you just banned me because im jew,before you got rights mettyu got no problem with me,just you and shift we hated eachother before you was at GoD,I banned kurato at our server * not your,because we had cw with them before you so i told him to come his server and i went to his server,you are just abuser you has no rights to ban me because im jew,even players here can accept what i'm saying.
and if you say that you didnt ban me because im jew so explain me this:

Atleast,stop lie and act like a retard.

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#3 2015-09-13 11:28:57
Its true... Dairacist.
theres nothing shame for being racist.I can send all of screens which joint insulted me from skype or anywhere in game.It wasnt my ban,it was our ban with mettyu and shift.
You just joined GoD and you keep insulting every player,keep making problems,and keep achieve haters.
That's why 80% of MTA hate you simply because of that.
Anyways,lets wait for Gr0x/Crys/ZsoXa replay.
Last Edit: 2015-09-13 11:30:28 by #JoinT

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#4 2015-09-13 11:35:48
this ban is not about the being racist or anything.its about how you act on our servers and while we playing cw how you are abusing your admin to our players.it wasnt only my opinion,at the same time we have talked in team and we decided to ban you with mettyu and shift.
I'm not doing nothing wrong,you just banned me because im jew,before you got rights mettyu got no problem with me,just you and shift we hated eachother before you was at GoD,I banned kurato at our server * not your,because we had cw with them before you so i told him to come his server and i went to his server,you are just abuser you has no rights to ban me because im jew,even players here can accept what i'm saying.
and if you say that you didnt ban me because im jew so explain me this:

Atleast,stop lie and act like a retard.
stop fucking annoying at forums too,why didnt you take screen another messages?it wasnt only my ban as i said it before.when mettyu will be online he will leave his comment here too.topic is locked for me
If you can't read i said mettyu don't hate me and i dont have any problems with him,i just have with you and shift and you both banned me for that,if i would had any problem with mettyu i would be banned when he rejoined god already.
Its your and Shift decision,just because you hate me and i'm sure mettyu will regret on the day when he took you to god.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#5 2015-09-13 12:11:19
Joint you banned our opponent yesterday, before our cw. You tried to fuck it up, and you sent a reply with iphone, "you can ban me on god dd", after i was threatening with that. And to be honest you are totally wrong with our "relationship", i always had problems with you and your kiddy behavour. Remember every time you were insulting me on skype(so did i), or everywhere. So dont say i was a friend of yours, i was neutral before yesterday. And 80% of mta players -as you said- would change their mind about dai if they would talk to him for 5 mins at least. Thank you for your complaint, declined.

I feel a little disappointment about that part "i cant believe how such a player like this can be in god team,you just care from his skills but not from his behavior". Like you are a kind guy.

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#6 2015-09-13 13:36:42
Joint you banned our opponent yesterday, before our cw. You tried to fuck it up, and you sent a reply with iphone, "you can ban me on god dd", after i was threatening with that. And to be honest you are totally wrong with our "relationship", i always had problems with you and your kiddy behavour. Remember every time you were insulting me on skype(so did i), or everywhere. So dont say i was a friend of yours, i was neutral before yesterday. And 80% of mta players -as you said- would change their mind about dai if they would talk to him for 5 mins at least. Thank you for your complaint, declined.

I feel a little disappointment about that part "i cant believe how such a player like this can be in god team,you just care from his skills but not from his behavior". Like you are a kind guy.
Ok listen,UNDEAD + Wild had a cw while you played vs AC,we waited for our 3rd,when he came i saw kurato in G*M server ( when i have admin there ) and i banned kurato and told him to come kurato server to play the cw,thats why i banned him,didnt tried to fuck it up,because last cw when UNDEAD won GoD 12-8 we waited for undead 30 mins for girrard and they wanted play vs u,so i didnt want this time its happend once again thats why i did it,you can understand me now?
Now re-consider my ban after you read it.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#7 2015-09-13 13:52:50
We were waiting half-an-hour too before that cw, so its not a reason. But you knew we are going to play a cw, and you banned Kurato just because you though they are gonna play with you then..? Cmon you are making your chances worse and worse

Shift

• Geek
  • 76 hu
#8 2015-09-13 14:25:33
Oh just stfu

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#9 2015-09-13 14:25:45
We were waiting half-an-hour too before that cw, so its not a reason. But you knew we are going to play a cw, and you banned Kurato just because you though they are gonna play with you then..? Cmon you are making your chances worse and worse
Listen,when you played vs AC,wild was meant to play vs UNDEAD,they waited for our 3rd,when he came kurato went g*m server so i banned him and told him to come his server,if you would play after AC vs UNDEAD and it was planned from the start,so i wouldnt even ban him,but they said cw vs Wild and not vs GoD,didnt tried to fuck up your cw,if you think like this then im sorry,i hope i can play again in god server,next time i will simply ask you if you gonna play.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#10 2015-09-13 15:10:41
You banned Shift on GM and revoked rights so i guess there isnt next time.

Crys

• Leader
  • 479 hu
#11 2015-09-13 16:59:54
Just shut up already, fucking jew... Your people steal our money, and now you want to steal our time too?

#JoinT

• Inactive
  • 7 il
#12 2015-09-13 17:10:05
Just shut up already, fucking jew... Your people steal our money, and now you want to steal our time too?
Just shame urself.
mettyy - he isnt even banned just revoked his rights.

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
  • te fasz geci megbasztam a kurva anyadat
#13 2015-09-13 23:09:57

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WE ARE GOD, WE ARE HUNGARIANPOLAKS, WE ARE HATEFUL TO IMMIGRANTS

TODAY I WAS TRAVELLING BY TRAIN/BUS IN MY CITY AND I SAW 5 ALLAH'S MAN AND WOMAN WITH HEADSCARFS ON THEIR HEADS WHEN IT WAS +25 CELSIUS DEGREES. ONE TIME I WAS VERY SCARED, I WAS TRAVELLING BY A BUS AND AN ALLAH WOMAN GOT INTO A BUS WITH A BAG. I WAS VERY SCARED THAT SHE HAS A BOMB IN AND IT GONNA BOOM IN A FEW SECONDS. I SWEATED MY WHOLE BODY WHILE TRAVELLING WITH HER THROUGH 2 BUS STOPS.

SINCE LAST WEEK I SEE EVERY WHERE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, IT'S A PLAGUE

#WYPIERDALAJFORGYPSYALLAHS
Last Edit: 2015-09-13 23:15:11 by Buster

_JoinT_

• Wannabe
  • 13 il
#14 2015-09-13 23:58:03

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WE ARE GOD, WE ARE HUNGARIANPOLAKS, WE ARE HATEFUL TO IMMIGRANTS

TODAY I WAS TRAVELLING BY TRAIN/BUS IN MY CITY AND I SAW 5 ALLAH'S MAN AND WOMAN WITH HEADSCARFS ON THEIR HEADS WHEN IT WAS +25 CELSIUS DEGREES. ONE TIME I WAS VERY SCARED, I WAS TRAVELLING BY A BUS AND AN ALLAH WOMAN GOT INTO A BUS WITH A BAG. I WAS VERY SCARED THAT SHE HAS A BOMB IN AND IT GONNA BOOM IN A FEW SECONDS. I SWEATED MY WHOLE BODY WHILE TRAVELLING WITH HER THROUGH 2 BUS STOPS.

SINCE LAST WEEK I SEE EVERY WHERE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS, IT'S A PLAGUE

#WYPIERDALAJFORGYPSYALLAHS
XDD its happens to me a lot of times when i go to school with the bus,i always scare from this arabic girl with the bag XDD

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#15 2015-09-14 14:46:26
Buster omajad :DDDDDD We are feeding and taking care of them, to make them able to kill our family and after take photos with our head..

Designed by Surge