Author
Topic: Unban request DD server  (Read 9172 times)

Vinii

• Inactive
  • 5 it
Unban request DD server
2015-09-17 10:41:05
Nick: Vini
Reason: I was messing around with Daigamindx and told him sus which means shut up in turkish, 2 days ago he banned me for 1 day ok np, but today it seems he banned me permanently because i dont see time remaining until unban.
Time: 10:34 AM GMT+1
Admin: [GoD]Daigamindx
Serial: D6798B619EFE44ADFBDC1894017EFB54
Description: I don't think you should ban someone for saying that, considering the fact i was just playin with him and I think he knows that, but if you don't want to consider this fact, then yea in which online game you ban someone for this? especially permanently which makes it sound more stupid.
Last Edit: 2015-09-19 12:05:35 by Vinii

deathkiss

• Inactive
  • 3 tr
Re: Unban request DD server
#1 2015-09-17 16:03:10
you insulted him on turkish and you were using proxy also hes insulted me too so pls dont ub him XD

Vinii

• Inactive
  • 5 it
#2 2015-09-17 18:06:57
Bringing your friends to put further evidence to defend your actions? I'm not going to be a retarded kid, deny that I didn't insulted you and ask for screenshots etc.., I confess that I did 2 days ago when you banned me for a day. Did I insult you today? Were you so offended with the word 'sus' ? If you're saying that i deserve the ban then why didn't you ban me 2 days ago when I 'insulted you' ? You didn't, you lost your chance, and if the admins that make the decision on if I should be unbanned or not are wise enough, they'll know that you made a mistake today, and I repeat TODAY. One more thing, I'm not using proxy, I don't know turkish I just use the words that I see turks use in mta. I'm italian.
Last Edit: 2015-09-17 18:17:01 by Vinii

Vinii

• Inactive
  • 5 it
#3 2015-09-17 19:50:51
It's sad to see you missing the point over and over again, seems you are not up for these sort of conversations. I'll wait for a reply from another admin.
Also you saw my flag as turk on panel? Let's keep this clean and professional and not bring the lies now. I don't even care about convincing anyone that i'm not turkish, believe what you want mate, but I can't find any other defense than what is the lowest turkish ping you can get on western EU servers? 70? For the record my ping is 50 and even if I was using proxy I'd get at least +50 ping on any other country. Face reality
Last Edit: 2015-09-17 20:01:37 by Vinii

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#4 2015-09-18 14:27:37
Does it change something? You are insulting everyone, no matters who is he. Its online game and you feel so greedy, I dunno if you have problems with your ego but how desperate you must be to wish someone death in real life? You called my girlfriend/mother bitch thousand times, and wished my whole family cancer. What must be wrong with your brain to say something like this? Its a game and everyone likes to win but how immature you must be to wish someone's family death?

You have something wrong with brain and probably a lot of people would like to add something about you but they dont care for now honestly, maybe because everytime if someone is trying to talk with you after 5minuts you have no arguments and start to insult and lie to pump up your ego.

Nobody is ideal, everyone can have bad day from time to time and say wrong things to someone but you keep doing it and trying to look cool in front of your 'friends'. But who are your friends? Why everyone who left your clan have shit opinion about you? It can happen once or 3-4 since a lot of haters here but NOBODY can stand you, think about urself and stop turning everything into joke since you cant do it and your trolling is low.

How Dai uses his admin? There is answer and there are random moments from ~20-30minuts when he is playing on server: https://youtu.be/_a31liCTLEM
Joined GoD only to abuse admin rights on public servers, sounds great really.

As I said before you wished my family death and many bad things to me, you comment things almost everytime when I die and 'troll' but when I say 'gg' to friend I get muted for 12minuts? (not first time thb)

I enjoyed playing on GoD because good scripts & maps here but its time to move out I think, since Zsoxa left it can be only worst if people like Dai gets admin rights.
Last Edit: 2015-09-18 14:29:41 by Kubol24

Vinii

• Inactive
  • 5 it
#5 2015-09-18 16:43:35
After watching kubol's video, I can guarantee to everyone that you will never see an admin in any online game doing these disgraceful actions and abusing his rights like that. I'm simply shocked, speechless. I can expect that to happen in some random not well-known servers but for this to happen in a famous old server that has history like GoD, it just shows that the game is slowly losing it's value and fame. I'm glad people are finally stepping up and giving further evidence like kubol sharing this important video & saying about Daigamindx insulting his family, and joint saying that he deleted his last comment and banning his account over and over again, haha no words can describe how corrupted and desperate you are Daiga. Just like Joint said, I don't give a shit about this server if actions will not take place to stop Dai and similar abusers. Go open your own server and force your admin powers there, or in time you will make this server become a desert and it will be a shame to see that happen.
Last Edit: 2015-09-18 16:59:51 by Vinii

Shift

• Geek
  • 76 hu
#6 2015-09-18 18:19:26
Vinii, Do you even know Joint? He's worse than Dai.
Last Edit: 2015-09-18 18:21:07 by Shift

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#7 2015-09-18 18:45:06
Calm down, this video has been recorded with 5 online players and i dont see the reason why are you so upset Kubol. The first part about your family and others are the things you are right, but about the video its a bit harsh. Its a game, we are playing it to have fun (on pub, cuz cw-s became unfair) and i used to do things like using b or blow too just for fun, and not because i wanted to be The man and noone was complaining about it, so its a bit unfair for Dai. Nothing changed since Zsoxa left(in DD), Dai could join then also, so i dont understand the connection between this. And Vini im sorry if you've been banned for no reason, it must be a misunderstanding and im goint to remove it. And Joint, it was me, i banned your account cuz you are insulting on forum.

Regards, Mettyu

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#8 2015-09-18 19:59:33
Thats why Im not gonna respect you, every your word is lie. Most of people know well that I dont talk much while playing on public because I focus on game when Im alive and not paying attention to game when Im dead. The funny thing is that you say Im provoking you, I have deal for you. SHUT UP and dont comment everything, dont talk to me, try to shut up one time instead of showing "oh boys look how cool I am". Your insults dont make you looking cool for me and your provoking/trolling (whatever) isnt funny for me. It makes me bored and tired to read these things, maybe it was okay 2-3 times but after 30th time it became boring really. But anyway its up to you - keep doing these things to me and I will stop playing there (no, Im not saying you have to cry), I like GoD as server but as long as you keep provoking me, saying lies and muting/kicking/insulting after my reply I dont see reason to play there because of you only.

I dont want make war, I want play and enjoy since most of my mta time I spend on public (cws gettin worst and worst) but you make it impossible with your sick ego. Honestly its funny when I see ur lies, its just funny how you try to keep face in front of others but wait.. maybe people which believe you are even more funny? At least Mettyu could answer normal but you cant since you are immature, maybe you wont insult in front of everyone (public forum) but you will keep tellin lies and showin how much power you got (again ego problems).

I was writing from phone so sorry if something is hard to understand.

Vinii

• Inactive
  • 5 it
#9 2015-09-19 01:40:05
Vinii, Do you even know Joint? He's worse than Dai.
Does it even matter to you if I do or not? Why do you keep missing the point over here?! Read again my topic and replies and you'll see what are my demands. But if you want to talk about that point, then all i have to say is that i supported the two of them's ideas because they have problems in some way related to what happened with me, and I was saying that they should be taken into consideration for getting to the bottom of my thread, which I am still awaiting for a final response to get this over with already. I will repeat again, if someone wants to reply to me, reply with relevant comments to what i wrote above. let me give an example: if i talk about 10 important points and all of them you cant defend youself because they are true, except for 1 point that you can reply to and will not make any sense, dont reply. look what happened above, i wrote 3 paragraphs explaining about daiga's actions in DETAILS and what does he care about replying? About if I am turkish or not lmao, because he doesn't have any relevant defense for his actions. that's why I will wait for another admin's decision.
Last Edit: 2015-09-19 01:44:35 by Vinii

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#10 2015-09-19 11:17:21
I think its enough of this speech. You've been unbanned as i said, and i dont really understand why are you still making problems about this. You are totally overreacting the situation and the other 2 are just writing here because they hate Dai. I will leave this topic open for 1 day if there'll be a reply, but i will close it.

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#11 2015-09-19 12:35:47
Yeah Im writing here just because I hate Dai, I just asked to let me play without his low jokes and 'trolling' in my previous post but sure its pure hate which brings me here, dont tell bullshit and dont make yourself looking stupid. I asked him to shut up and dont speak to me, is it much? Even 5 years old kids are able to accomplish it but probably Dai wont be able because ego problems, right?

@Vinii
I wouldnt expect smart answer on your place, its hard to say something without insults for few people here so its better to ignore or make jokes (I guess you saw this topic http://godclan.hu/index.php?topic=1888.0), he is doing it because he cant defense himself, usually he will just change topic and write about totally random stuff not related to main topic, thats his style aka trying to hide how 'smart' he is.

Dont expect something more to happen, they will protect him and he will keep doing same, you saw this paradox, he is insulting and provoking me whole time, I tell 'gg' to friend and get muted and I should be happy that I didnt get banned. Even insulting my family and wishing them death was no problem for them as you see so dont expect anything else rly

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#12 2015-09-19 12:51:17
Dont act like you are saint Kubol. He must had the reason for insulting you and doing this with you from the past. Everytime when your bigbro Moleczek is online with you, you are such an idiot.

Evoken_

• Inactive
  • 8 lv
#13 2015-09-19 13:00:40
"when server were 5/20 i did this things at video,its so funny that you have made video for leave a reply here xd at the same time buster doing it when server is like 20/40
you are so lucky to dont get mute/ban from me because you even didnt stop provoke,after this time you will take back from me which things you deserve first thing will be nxc" - daigamindx

http://godclan.hu/index.php?topic=1807.0 || "I suck dicks for free" - buster

wtf buster you imbecile kid

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#14 2015-09-19 15:08:34
Honestly I think I was talking to more mature person, Mettyu. I never said Im saint and you know whats main difference beetwen me and Dai? Im not trying to proof that Im ideal since nobody is. Tell me what did I do to deserve for things like it? Why I have to listen to things like "i hope your mother gets raped by group of turks" or "hope your family get cancer and die"? Explain me how fucked up you must be to say things like it?

You are leading this clan, its your fucking decision what are you doing with it but I heard that GoD is above others, not only with scores but with BEHAVIOR so what is he doing here? I can tell you he wont leave GoD, he has admin rights on public and few asslickers, does he need more? You know what am I waiting for? The day when you will get bored of babysitting, when you will get bored of kid with ego problem and listening to things like 'im the best on the world' will start to be boring for you. I know you put wins over everything since everyone likes to win.

You know me, nothing to hide. Sometimes Im tryharding when Im in mood again to play and sometimes I play just because Im bored, and if Im tryharding I hate to lose, nothing to hide since its normal thing and dealing with loses is normal since every of us won and lost to others, its mta and one time you win, other lose but losing to Dai is even funny, you know why? He wants people to consider him as LEGEND of this game but look how he acts after every clanwar, spamming 'gg easy' and insulting, where is class?

Just remind yourself why he was banned so long on GoD public servers and why AC, NBD, JK and other clans banned Dai from playing cws with them. Just remind yourself these things, why Dai had to use VPN and play on fake nicknames? Nobody wanted to play versus him and you know it well.

Listen me carefully since this post is to you, not to Dai (pointless to talk with him).
I never tired to proof everyone that Im ideal, Im talking to you here and trying to solve problem, this is how normal people do it. Why we have to rage and act like idiots? No reason for it. Im honest and Im asking you for same lol, is it so hard?

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#15 2015-09-20 00:41:13
Joint has won every cw vs everyone, but as he said he doesnt feel bad to publish loses on their website.

Designed by Surge