Author
Topic: nizsmo abuser  (Read 11063 times)

Skyline123

• Inactive
  • 4 pl
nizsmo abuser
2016-09-02 16:31:52
User Nick: Skyline

Player Nick: nizsmo? aka kid

Reason: Well, I'm playing on ur server like every time when I'm free and I have nothing to do.. as today. Uhm, today at 16:20 I came to ur server and was waiting for the round.. During this waiting I realised that nizsmo abuses his admin rights and used ghost mode when he couldnt make a stunt? (mb he is too low to do it by himself and need to abuse rights) k.. Then, I told about something about him.. Guys I thought GoD is a seriously clan ? But I just see players like nizsmo, I wont tell what am i thinking about him, cuz everyone how pro is he (rofl)  Coming back to my complaints, I just turned his attention and He banned me cuz? I thought, every player is free to say what ever he wants? Or idk.. I just dont want to play in ur server if u do like that.. its unfair guys. On this SS u can say what i said to him, he didn't respond me, just banned and played still WITH GHOST MODE

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/JIIQm49.png

Well, This what happened today is a one big shit.

Phone

• Inactive
  • 1 de
Re: nizsmo abuser
#1 2016-09-02 16:38:24
ohhh shit abusing rights... seems like GoD DD Server won't have players cuz such admins, smods or mods like him.

Gl in future @nizmooo

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#2 2016-09-02 21:41:07
"I thought, every player is free to say what ever he wants?" This is the biggest mistake, if you really believe this :D

Hederi

• Nolifer
  • 391 hu
  • Former Co-Leader of GoD
#3 2016-09-02 21:56:01
As I read it, this ban is right. You shouldn't blame th one of the biggest clan in MTA history.

Once upon a time I played MTA:SA DD professionally, now I just talk about it.

SiMo/\/

• Nolifer
  • 273 hu
  • bitch
#4 2016-09-02 22:47:05
too long didnt read

Skyline123

• Inactive
  • 4 pl
#5 2016-09-02 23:02:49
"As I read it, this ban is right. You shouldn't blame th one of the biggest clan in MTA history."
I just told what I think, It's my opinion and what is ur problem? that is say the truth about this player? I respect ur clan but that what is going on? It's not in style of "the biggest clan in MTA history" :) isn't it? :) :)
Last Edit: 2016-09-02 23:12:55 by Skyline123

Tujafa

• Active
  • 40 hu
boy who murders your wife

Designed by Surge