Author
Topic: Nayroz join request  (Read 4135 times)

NayroZ.

• Inactive
  • 7 tr
Nayroz join request
2018-11-11 20:50:07
Nickname: NayroZ.

Previous names: -

My serial: 10F0E1BB51C5D6DE737F5BF634851DA2

Date of birth: 04.08.1999

Playing since: I have been playing MTA since 2013

Previous clans:

[RB]: We managed it well and it was playing for championship in Turkey servers.

Dr. This clan is well known in Turkey and EU. Here, I improved my teamwork with Mackrown and RockStar. I didn't left Dr, after Dr closed I had to remove tag. You can find some videos in internet about Dr and in some of them there is my nick Eleven.

[NLB]: This team is created by old Dr-ers. After NLB is inactive, I left it.

[ReC] This team was very strong in 2017 Turkey servers. I played with Mackrown, its closed.
KekZ I can say that KekZ is the most regular clan in MTA-DD history. Leaders never closed it and I left KekZ because KekZ started to take newbies and I had other carrier plans in game.

[SF] and -sC- I played with Adam and Penta here. These clans were best clans I have ever been in I think so. They are closed.

V1rus| : Another regular clan in MTA. I left after V1rus lost their succesful players.

[LnS] Land Saviors: as a Leader

[GoD]:Member

I'm skilled at (DD or DM): DD

I play, played here: Turkiye-DD, Dream and ReaL, GoD DD, Mta-Turkey

Spoken languages: I can speak English and Turkish

Skype address: merrell43

Maps I'm best on: Crooked, Mountain Derby

Why I want to join the clan: [GoD] is a active clan and they cares about DD. I'm thinking that I'll have fun in this team. I want to continue my carrier in this team.

Why should we accept You: I can be beneficial player for DD squad that I can help you in clan wars.

Other information: My name is Mehmet. I'm from Turkey/Kocaeli and I'm living there. My age is 18.

Designed by Surge