Author
Topic: Pate´s Join Request  (Read 2958 times)

PaTe[<3]

• Inactive
  • 8 de
Pate´s Join Request
2014-11-23 17:51:34
Nickname: PaTe[<3]
Previous names: PaTe[<3], Atillah78
Date of birth: 11.01.1997
Playing since: This is my 5th Year, and exactly been playing for 4 Years.
in 2009 in January, I Discoverd MTA but not DM/DD servers because in these old times DM/DD servers wasn't so popular like today. That's why i discoved a MTA server called "VIO" i used to play in it alot. Since August 8/2009 i started to play Role Play and RPG server.
At the same year i began to play VIO Race (DM). I became really good, but it became boring.
Later i found FFS SMT DDC etc. and afterwards even GoD.
Previous clans: =FoX=, [LsD], DF//, -EF//
I'm skilled at: DD and Shooter
I play, played here: I play frequently
Spoken languages: German, English
Skype-ID: NiiGHTM4RE_PuRe
Why I want to join the clan:  During the entire 5 years that Im playing MTA now I've always fall back on GoD. I would love to help GoD to administrate the server after gained a lot of experience as administrator elsewhere already. With a player base over 15+ it has never been a bigger challenge for me then here which is really attractive for me of wanting to join. Also a good reason for me is that the administration team has never been that much full of good and strange but funny guys as before what also gives me a comfortable feelling to be in.
About myself: I am known as a loyal and pretty honest player. The permanent requirement to improve my self is observable.
Last Edit: 2014-11-23 19:35:18 by PaTe

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
Re: Pate´s Join Request
#1 2014-11-23 23:12:16
Your application has been declined.

Designed by Surge