My serial: 638A0432054ABE67CAF9516B830F9D62
Date of birth: 20.04.97
Playing since: 2012
Previous clans: [FOTL],[MAD],[RLX],'TC|,PiA|,[GF]
I'm skilled at (DD or DM): DD
I play, played here: FFS,FOTL/DDC,GoD
Spoken languages: Russian, and English for sure
Skype address: figh20003
Why I want to join the clan: I want to be that one who help anyone needs for him, on clan wars i want to make my team have fun,so I know that there in clan must be great and friendly atmosphere
I wish to be the part of that legendary clan which made the history of DD , also i want to bring back GoD activity, When I'm applying as a DD member, I expect some activity in DD squad (clan wars, playing together somewhere).
Why should we accept You: I think i can be helpful in clanwars, i have good behaviour , also i had practice with admin rights
Other information: I am Dima, I'm 19 years old and i was born in a city which is awarded to be the best to live in Russia. It is called Ryazan ,im interested in playing football, I started playing it since i was 10 years old, i have been in many small clubs but currently i'm playing for Zenit-U19, I always go out with my friends to a park or a wide place to train and play against each other. i started playing On-Line games when i was 14 years old since 2012 and my first game was Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas i was playing daily in first but after that i got some problems and i stopped playing it for a while, one day i started playing it again and i started playing a lot of other online games like Dota 2 and League Of Legends.

#Woofie

• Geek
  • 97 hu
Re: Tryhard JR
#1 2016-12-04 09:47:32
noooooooooo

Designed by Surge