Author
Topic: Unban Request - Buster  (Read 7861 times)

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
  • te fasz geci megbasztam a kurva anyadat
Unban Request - Buster
2014-11-25 19:45:12
Nick: Buster
Reason: After a break from MTA I came to see my brothers from GoD at private server to say hello and ask how are they doing. Then for nothing Shitf banned me for 453435 years, bucause he's jealous that he's zero (even your teammates thinks so haha:D) compared to you I have many friends here, in GoD, and I don't wish to see such trash like you banning me for free like a man without balls, just because of my maturity I will not say that your mother is an ugly whore and you will get cancer in early age but I want to let you know that jesteś zwykłą spiździałą suką, twój stary daje dupy na ulicy i jesteś brudną kurwą, a Twoja matka przyjmuje wytryski od Twojej rodziny i stary Cie myje własnym kutasem jebana cipko, chuj Ci w dupe, spierdalaj. Visit sometimes fresh air and find a sense of humour, cuz you don't know what the joke is, "serious pro gamer", find some realfriends, get a reallife, live your life, stop playing video games 24/7
Time: 25.11.2014
Banned by: [GoD]Shitf
Desc: because just like Shitf all I got is MTA. I can't live without it and I love showing up how big I am with my admin rights. I just feel great when I can spend all day with my lovely MTA, we are having sex sometimes. My best friendah, the only one I got, is Mettyu. He's like a hero to me, like a father to son, like a guide to life. I have a good experience with licking asses. For example after I was kicked from GoD I tried to get in 6 times without results, because nobody likes me and after tons of annoying messages they finally joined me just for piece of mind. (confirmed info) PEACE
Last Edit: 2014-11-25 19:56:28 by Buuster

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
Re: Unban Request - Buster
#1 2014-11-25 20:42:24
WTF? You left

Shift

• Geek
  • 76 hu
#2 2014-11-25 22:56:25
Dude, I really thought you're such a good guy, (I laughed a lot at you),but you are just pathetic now, Mettyu didn't let you play on the cw (what shows you are totally zero) and you started to cry&rage like a kido,then you left, and today you came up with god tag, like nothing happened._. you still think that you're funny.Well, let me tell you again, you're p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c. Even Mettyu thinks that you're annoying as fuck;d
Last Edit: 2014-11-25 23:05:08 by Shift

Shift

• Geek
  • 76 hu
#3 2014-11-25 23:02:29
And You shouldn't actually give a fuck about what I'm doing in my FREEtime, cuz' I'm not sitting b4 the computer and I am not thinking about silly jokes like you do 24/7

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
#4 2014-11-26 09:36:12
hahaha damnnn xDDD

ZsoXa

• Nolifer
  • 240 hu
#5 2014-11-26 16:14:53
We totally like Buster, soz  8)

iDaveeY

• DM member
  • 315 hu
  • Yea its me bitches
#6 2014-11-26 17:45:50
BUSTER BACK TO GOD!!!!!!!! LOVE YA FAKIN POLAK RETARD COME BACK AND BULLY SHIFT PLZ

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
#7 2014-11-26 19:07:27
S-h-i-tf got totally o-w-n-e-d, s-t-u-p-i-d g-u-y:D I LOVE YOU TOO GUYS <3 BUT I CAN'T COME BACK, METTYU KICKED ME BECAUSE I'M NOT HU, CONFIRMED INFO, IM REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT IM TOTALLY ZERO AND METTYU LET PLAY SHITF INSTEAD OF ME, HE'S THE BEST ONE
Last Edit: 2014-11-26 19:09:13 by Buuster

Hederi

• Nolifer
  • 391 hu
  • Former Co-Leader of GoD
#8 2014-11-26 19:07:43
Unban and rejoin! :D

Once upon a time I played MTA:SA DD professionally, now I just talk about it.

Shift

• Geek
  • 76 hu
#9 2014-11-26 20:35:54
actually you weren't kicked:D

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#10 2014-11-26 21:55:42
This is the "stfu time". Buster you were #1 polak here, but you left because of your pride. I didnt want you to leave, but you were annoying sometimes, just like me or anyone else. Dont write Shift up with saying that he's totally zero, because he can be less than zero.(:P :P)  Shift szarom ne bántsad a lengyel spanunkat mert nagy forma és ne beszélj az én nevembe. The Communist didnt kick you, you are wrong. You wanted to leave Communism...Peace guys, dont fight & love each other  8)

Wypierdalaj for Kennedy aka Kenzy! Hederi bukta

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
#11 2014-11-27 00:01:50
Dearest Faszom's... I spent with you a lot of good times. Here.. in GoD I experienced a lot of communism and racism. You never liked black people, polaks, only HU. All I heard here was HU SERVER FOR HU PEOPLE. But I even in deepest flaming I ignored it. You always treated me like a polak. I was here an unit. An unit which you kicked and took all rights to be. All rights to being a human. Even when you promoted me for a leader of GoD.

Even in this time you didn't treat me like a leader. Like a captain you've always been. Mettyu, the biggest communist I've ever met is the captain. You are like the best captain I've ever had man. You never let me play CWs. People don't trust them. They are going to tell you that you are the number #1 but in a case they just want to push you into a butthole of a black man. That's the fact. If you are not a brother of leader (Daveey) you won't play every round on CW. Daveey.. He joined us and after one week he became senior member. Ask yourselfes.. Isn't it weird? GoD is illuminati. They recruit you, train you and then taking control over your mind to be their marionette. They did it to me. But I'm a free man now. If you want a proof that they are all illuminati just listen to my story. Began here. In my join request they all said "yes". Nobody refused.
They want your soul. Illuminati has three corners (look at bottom of a screen).

Three corners. Three no-lifers. Three co-leaders of GoD. Three leaders of GoD. Three trial members All of them said yes. Illuminati confirmed. Hederi is a hidden co-co-leader of GoD. He used "+1" just like Mettyu. He's connected with them. ZsoXa, his real name is Morfeus. He knows the past, the present and the future. This black motherfucker has some colorful tablets. They force you to eat it as a trial member. Who's the headadmin? Crys. He called hisself "Almighty Leader" just to look cool. Almighty Alillmighty Allumighty Alluminiaty Alluminiaty. Can you see it? Illuminati confirmed. And Hederi is a member connected with leaders. Members are illuminati too. Hederi controls other members. Watch out. What's more.. Look how many active members (DM, DD), leaders, co-leaders are in GoD? 33. Ask yourself, how much is 33 + 33? 66. 6 is the number of satan. Illuminati confirmed. Inactive members refused them. They wanted to be free just like me. They got them. They are dead. Only I know the all of truth. They write in site that you left a clan, but they kicked you just to kill you.
I'm always among your ranks. Buster.
Last Edit: 2014-11-27 00:12:11 by Buuster

ZsoXa

• Nolifer
  • 240 hu
#12 2014-11-27 01:30:45
Hahahhhaa this is the biggest comment i have ever seen man. And as you said before, I know the past, the present and also the future so I can tell this for the whole history of  humanity. The best comment, there wasn't and will not be better!
BUT, Illuminati is never over, sorry bout that

You took the RED bro^-^, you cannot undo it!
Just look at this triangle and realize:
Last Edit: 2014-11-27 01:32:50 by ZsoXa

iDaveeY

• DM member
  • 315 hu
  • Yea its me bitches
#13 2014-11-27 13:06:38
Zsoxa invited me back to god and also he promoted me :(
kurwiec polak jebany kurwa chuj

Buster

• Nolifer