Author
Topic: GoD is Illuminati.  (Read 4175 times)

Buster

• Nolifer
  • 217 pl
  • te fasz geci megbasztam a kurva anyadat
GoD is Illuminati.
2014-11-27 00:13:10
Dearest Faszom's... I spent with you a lot of good times. Here.. in GoD I experienced a lot of communism and racism. You never liked black people, polaks, only HU. All I heard here was HU SERVER FOR HU PEOPLE. But I even in deepest flaming I ignored it. You always treated me like a polak. I was here an unit. An unit which you kicked and took all rights to be. All rights to being a human. Even when you promoted me for a leader of GoD.

Even in this time you didn't treat me like a leader. Like a captain you've always been. Mettyu, the biggest communist I've ever met is the captain. You are like the best captain I've ever had man. You never let me play CWs. People don't trust them. They are going to tell you that you are the number #1 but in a case they just want to push you into a butthole of a black man. That's the fact. If you are not a brother of leader (Daveey) you won't play every round on CW. Daveey.. He joined us and after one week he became senior member. Ask yourselfes.. Isn't it weird? GoD is illuminati. They recruit you, train you and then taking control over your mind to be their marionette. They did it to me. But I'm a free man now. If you want a proof that they are all illuminati just listen to my story. Began here. In my join request they all said "yes". Nobody refused.
They want your soul. Illuminati has three corners (look at bottom of a screen).

Three corners. Three no-lifers. Three co-leaders of GoD. Three leaders of GoD. Three trial members All of them said yes. Illuminati confirmed. Hederi is a hidden co-co-leader of GoD. He used "+1" just like Mettyu. He's connected with them. ZsoXa, his real name is Morfeus. He knows the past, the present and the future. This black motherfucker has some colorful tablets. They force you to eat it as a trial member. Who's the headadmin? Crys. He called hisself "Almighty Leader" just to look cool. Almighty Alillmighty Allumighty Alluminiaty Alluminiaty. Can you see it? Illuminati confirmed. And Hederi is a member connected with leaders. Members are illuminati too. Hederi controls other members. Watch out. What's more.. Look how many active members (DM, DD), leaders, co-leaders are in GoD? 33. Ask yourself, how much is 33 + 33? 66. 6 is the number of satan. Illuminati confirmed. Inactive members refused them. They wanted to be free just like me. They got them. They are dead. Only I know the all of truth. They write in site that you left a clan, but they kicked you just to kill you.
I'm always among your ranks. Buster.

Legaspiya

• Inactive
  • 2 al
Re: GoD is Illuminati.
#1 2015-01-30 04:56:42
A good post I recommend it to friends, then friends, they actually do.

Designed by Surge