Author
Topic: Report Daigaymindx aka Nxc  (Read 6443 times)

JoinTsss

• Inactive
  • 1 af
Report Daigaymindx aka Nxc
2015-09-18 15:21:26
Kubol24
Does it change something? You are insulting everyone, no matters who is he. Its online game and you feel so greedy, I dunno if you have problems with your ego but how desperate you must be to wish someone death in real life? You called my girlfriend/mother bitch thousand times, and wished my whole family cancer. What must be wrong with your brain to say something like this? Its a game and everyone likes to win but how immature you must be to wish someone's family death?

You have something wrong with brain and probably a lot of people would like to add something about you but they dont care for now honestly, maybe because everytime if someone is trying to talk with you after 5minuts you have no arguments and start to insult and lie to pump up your ego.

Nobody is ideal, everyone can have bad day from time to time and say wrong things to someone but you keep doing it and trying to look cool in front of your 'friends'. But who are your friends? Why everyone who left your clan have shit opinion about you? It can happen once or 3-4 since a lot of haters here but NOBODY can stand you, think about urself and stop turning everything into joke since you cant do it and your trolling is low.

How Dai uses his admin? There is answer and there are random moments from ~20-30minuts when he is playing on server: https://youtu.be/_a31liCTLEM
Joined GoD only to abuse admin rights on public servers, sounds great really.

As I said before you wished my family death and many bad things to me, you comment things almost everytime when I die and 'troll' but when I say 'gg' to friend I get muted for 12minuts? (not first time thb)

I enjoyed playing on GoD because good scripts & maps here but its time to move out I think, since Zsoxa left it can be only worst if people like Dai gets admin rights.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
Re: Report Daigaymindx aka Nxc
#1 2015-09-20 00:28:29
Thanks for your complaint

Designed by Surge