Author
Topic: Unban request Waylon aka. Shot  (Read 5932 times)

Waylon

• Inactive
  • 5 nl
  • Nevereverland Evergarden
Unban request Waylon aka. Shot
2015-10-27 20:19:38
[AC]Waylon: * [AC]Waylon has been banned by [GoD]Neyts. (powerhit)

Nick: [AC]Waylon
Reason: "Powerhit"
Time: 27.10.2015 Around 20:05/20:10 GMT+2
Admin: [GoD]Neyts
Serial: 12E1036BD864E349AA959241622335A3
Description: Insufficient proof for banning me, in fact, I've been playing MTA for more than 5 years, and never used anything to get an unfair advantage over other players. I was about to kill Neyts and he instantly decided to ban me. There was no hit or anything at all as I was pushing him from the map, with the all known fact of 'Cheetah being stronger forwards than backwards'.

Kind regards,

Waylon

[GoD]DmX.

• Wannabe
  • 10 pt
  • Get Rekt Nigga
Re: Unban request Waylon aka. Shot
#1 2015-10-27 20:26:05
some random admins rage and ban for no reason, p.s this guy is old player and old leader of FOTL. ([FOTL]Shot)
And nobody from admins follow the rules if there is any, like warning someone if he rly lag or have "powerhit", weird..
and this random "Neyts" who is DM player, bans people without reason and he rage, u always camp(always i see) and when someone kills u too much u ban them or rage.
Last Edit: 2015-10-27 20:40:27 by FlemmRocky

Neyts

• Geek
  • 56 hu
#2 2015-10-27 21:19:36

Description: Insufficient proof for banning me, in fact, I've been playing MTA for more than 5 years, and never used anything to get an unfair advantage over other players. I was about to kill Neyts and he instantly decided to ban me. There was no hit or anything at all as I was pushing him from the map, with the all known fact of 'Cheetah being stronger forwards than backwards'.

Kind regards,

Waylon

next time think before you use your shit. and don't come here crying when you get punished for it

some random admins rage and ban for no reason, p.s this guy is old player and old leader of FOTL. ([FOTL]Shot)
And nobody from admins follow the rules if there is any, like warning someone if he rly lag or have "powerhit", weird..
and this random "Neyts" who is DM player, bans people without reason and he rage, u always camp(always i see) and when someone kills u too much u ban them or rage.

my bans' reasons are legit, their length may not be. but idgaf, people never learn anyway.

Waylon

• Inactive
  • 5 nl
#3 2015-10-27 21:47:38

Kind regards,

Waylon

next time think before you use your shit. and don't come here crying when you get punished for it

Those are complete false and utterly sad statements of a GoD admin, hope you're proud of yourself banning someone who's better in a game than you. The only thing I got punished for is being better than you. Rub your belly a bit, you deserve it.

my bans' reasons are legit, their length may not be. but idgaf, people never learn anyway.

And here you've just proven that you do exactly the opposite, not that I care though. Enough people know I've been playing this game fair and square for probably longer than you'd even know about it. Well, I don't need 'your' empty opinion on this, as you judged my ban with rage rather than observing as an admin should do. However, it is sadly not on me to decide what will happen here. Let's see how fair GoD community is.

Regards 

Neyts

• Geek
  • 56 hu
#4 2015-10-27 22:15:12

Kind regards,

Waylon

Those are complete false and utterly sad statements of a GoD admin, hope you're proud of yourself banning someone who's better in a game than you. The only thing I got punished for is being better than you. Rub your belly a bit, you deserve it.

And here you've just proven that you do exactly the opposite, not that I care though. Enough people know I've been playing this game fair and square for probably longer than you'd even know about it. Well, I don't need 'your' empty opinion on this, as you judged my ban with rage rather than observing as an admin should do. However, it is sadly not on me to decide what will happen here. Let's see how fair GoD community is.

Regards

go and play on other servers where they let you use your bullshit.

Neyts

• Geek
  • 56 hu
#5 2015-10-27 22:15:31
valaki close

Waylon

• Inactive
  • 5 nl
#6 2015-10-27 22:20:49
Once again, I don't use any 'shit' or w/e you're talking about, would be appreciated if you could enlighten me about this matter.

It's kinda sad that you ban for no reason and then ask someone to close the victim's unban appeal due to them not being able to underpin your decision with proofs or even the slightest argument.

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#7 2015-10-28 00:02:48
You dont know a shit and complain, lold. Try to be useful and ban real cheaters because I see people using fraps or cpu even on public but you ban him because he killed you, fucking egoist. Keep away from dd server or dont use rights if you dont know how. Srsly you just showed how big idiot you are, nobody is impressed that you banned him for nothing.

And as I understood you banned him for one action, just sit down and think how stupid and useless you are please. How can you judge if he is clear or not after one kill? Go and try to use google if you are able to do such hard things (I dont expect much from you after things I saw) and check when gta san andreas was released. Then think about fps and ping, it may jump or you can get lag, bug can happen, whatever but you are wearing god tag and using rights so you are alfa and omega, get ur shit together and try to use brain at least once kid

Neyts

• Geek
  • 56 hu
#8 2015-10-28 00:12:58
i didnt ban him cause he killed me, he didnt even kill me. i banned him after i saw him bashing others away several times in an unreal way. and i dont intend to continue this argument. you can either shut up or continue spamming your crap.

Kubol24

• Inactive
  • 7 pl
#9 2015-10-28 00:16:37
"Continue spamming your crap" typical when you have nothing smart to say. Funny to see some random newbie like you trying to be smarter than veteran. Nvm, you dont even know physics but you are master and hero xD what an idiot
Last Edit: 2015-10-28 00:22:05 by Kubol24

Waylon

• Inactive
  • 5 nl
#10 2015-10-28 00:28:39
i didnt ban him cause he killed me, he didnt even kill me. i banned him after i saw him bashing others away several times in an unreal way. and i dont intend to continue this argument. you can either shut up or continue spamming your crap.
True, I did not kill you as I stopped pushing you forward when you started writing, as once again, I play for fun and not for easy kills, it's public.. Like hell I would know you were about to ban me at that time.

I've played MTA for a very long time, also participated in many, many clan-wars. And never anyone accused me for hacking. Then you show up and ban me for a single push which was obviously in my favor. Honestly, you don't represent GoD in a good way at all.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#11 2015-10-28 00:42:34
Sorry for this, removed. You should understand too, that since GoD servers moved to Germany there are random lags and unusual things on the server. So maybe this is the reason you usually see weird moves and hits etc.. Just in case, Neyts is DD member so he has rights to moderate on DD, maybe this time he was wrong, but blame MTA and the server instead for being crap.

Designed by Surge