Author
Topic: Unban Request by iProX.  (Read 5162 times)

ProXy

• Inactive
  • 4 de
Unban Request by iProX.
2015-11-01 20:40:27
Nick: iProX
Reason:I just joined Server and i got banned by a Player called "AVS|Wazza (Haresz ) I got banned because i use mods? cmon guys i never used mods or anything like that. me and my friends were playing cw against AVS and i started to lagg sister used Internet to watch a movie and my pc was starting a anti Virus check and my fps drop to 35-40 thats why i started to lagg and after some mins they won because we left i was bored cuz they were saying to me off ur cheats mods , laggs etc
It was a normal cw just i lagged at the end and they raged and banned me in god dd.. i dont use mod.. im clean..
Time: before 20 mins
Admin: Haresz
Serial: F313175ABD9A3C7438E6A13434FA1F13
Description: First of all ,
This GoD DD Server is the best Server i have seen its a great comunity with nice and calm admins etc i always like it to Play there with friends and i dident even did shit used mods nor anything please unban me..  it isnt fair..
Last Edit: 2015-11-01 20:47:46 by ProXy

Menta

• Nolifer
  • 101 ch
Re: Unban Request by iProX.
#1 2015-11-02 18:30:12
Typical excuses "i started to lagg sister used Internet to watch a movie and my pc was starting a anti Virus check and my fps drop to 35-40 thats why i started to lagg "   8) 8) 8)

ProXy

• Inactive
  • 4 de
#2 2015-11-02 22:47:26
Typical excuses "i started to lagg sister used Internet to watch a movie and my pc was starting a anti Virus check and my fps drop to 35-40 thats why i started to lagg "   8) 8) 8)

Typical excuses ? really..

This isn't a reason to ban me permanent just because i played a cw vs AVS and i were lagging sometimes in middle of cw i just joined the server and finished the server downloading and i got banned by Haresz ''mods''  cmon guys i dont know how to do that..
cmon im waiting for unban..
i got banned because i was lagging in cw vs AVS.. this isnt a reason to ban me in god dd server under the reason ''mods''

anyway i hope Mettyu or anyother admins here will take the right disscusion.

Hederi

• Nolifer
  • 391 hu
  • Former Co-Leader of GoD
#3 2015-11-03 13:56:13
I guess you'll get unban soon, keep waiting.

Once upon a time I played MTA:SA DD professionally, now I just talk about it.

Mettyu

• Nolifer
  • 720 hu
  • Anyád
#4 2015-11-03 18:22:15
Ok removed. But if you would use laggs on cw (i dont say you did), it would be enough for me. Usually i punish laggers with public ban, because they punish us with their laggs. That's fair in my opinion.

Designed by Surge