Author
Topic: [Application] - BoOsTeR  (Read 2801 times)

BoOsTeR

• Inactive
  • 2 rs
[Application] - BoOsTeR
2014-01-15 04:16:43
Nickname: BoOsTeR

Previous names: /

Date of birth: 23.02.1997

Playing since: 5 years

Previous clans: BsW , KCL , B4L , RHD , HiVi

I play, played here: Well, this question I dont understand clearly, I mean it is not entirely clear. If you thought on what servers I play, its a list : DDC, GoD. And if you thought sience I play on the GoD server, I play on GoD when I see old players online, I mean if there is nice players. If I misunderstood your question, feel free to ask me it at comments, and give me a little clarification.

Spoken languages: English, Serbian

Skype address: stefan.maletic123

Why I want to join the clan: Well, I have been playing with a lot of you guys already. All kind of weird games and a lot of fun with most of you. So the fun and the fact that you guys play this game for fun and not for the winning or the wars. That is the main factor why I would like to be a part of this clan, because I myself also pick fun above the play.

Other information: My name is Stefan Maletic, second class of tehnical school, an electrician of autimation. I am not a sport fan, I mean I follow him less. In my spare time I play MTA and League of Legends. I am thirtieth level in League of Legends, hope soon to barage in silver. It would be something briefly from me.

Palcsi

• Active
  • 27 hu
Re: [Application] - BoOsTeR
#1 2014-02-08 20:36:11
Sajnálom, de a jelentkezésedet elutasítottuk.

Sok sikert kívánunk a jövőben más klánokban!

Designed by Surge